Those of you who follow me on Instagram will have seen the photos I posted last week of the RetailBox Secret Box 6 that I bought and the sock bun attempts after that (pictured above). RetailBox is a relatively new online store that specialises in everything haircare. I have ordered from them a couple of times and I'm always pleased with the packaging, quality of the products, as well as the time it takes to get to me. They have everything from shampoo to GHDs and there is always something on sale. Orders above R500 qualify for free delivery.
During recent months RetailBox have released a couple of Secret Boxes. What I love about RB's take on it is that the boxes are incredibly good value for money, and you get to choose which boxes you buy. There's no monthly subscription or repetition of products. Each time a Secret Box is released, they post it on social media and then everyone rushes over to the website to buy it. There is a short description on the web page saying who the box is for (damaged hair, blonde hair, girls who like up do's, and so forth). So you will always be pleasantly surprised. RetailBox will be releasing their next Secret Box very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
The Secret Box 6 contains:
- Three different coloured sets of Invisibobbles (in colours that I haven't seen before)
- Two sock bun doughnuts (one small, one big)
- A hair clip for pinning your hair out of the way while you're busy creating a fab do
- Hot Sauce thermal activated conditioner
- A Kerastase hair sample
- Schwarzkopf 3D Men Hair and Body shampoo
- Schwarzkopf 3D Men Hair clay
- A how-to manual for all the hair gadgets
In collaboration with RetailBox I'm giving away a Secret Box 6 to one lucky reader! To enter, all you need to do is the following:
- Like RetailBox's Facebook page
- Share any of their posts on the #SecretBox 6
- Tweet the following: "I want to win a #SecretBox with @Hildegarde_K and @RetailBoxSA."
The competition will run until Wednesday 28 January 19:00 and the winner will be announced on Twitter later that evening. Good luck!
Until next time!