I posted a photo on Instagram about a week ago and asked if anyone wants to see my birthday wish list that I started compiling. A number of you responded that you would like to see it, so here it is! There are quite a few things on my wish list, whoops, so I've decided to split it into two. The second post will follow on Thursday.
- Morgan Taylor polishes: Candy coated coral, Lip service, Mint chocolate chip, New romance (pictured), Water baby (pictured). You can find these at selected Dischem stores as well as several online shops such as Kalahari.com, Takealot.com, and Retail Box.
- Toy polish: Mandarina, Tiger popsicle, Neon lover, Blueberry moon, Minty sparrow, Apple smoothie, Amarelo castelo, Diamond cocktail. Available at Toy Polish and Retail Box for around R99.
- Pretty much anything from The Body Shop. Favourite scents include raspberry, blueberry, vanilla brulee, glazed apple, moringa, satsuma, and honey.
- Chanel Camelia Rose blush (*swoon*)
- Mac lippies: Vegas Volt, Patisserie, Viva Glam V (R195 each)
- Mac Fix+ Spray (R210)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Affroliant/Sensible/Extase/Suprême
- Anything from the Sorbet Salon Skin range. I especially have my eye on the Daily Skin Polish Powder (R220), 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil (R130) and the Thermal Rescue Masque (R110).
I like pastel nail polishes, "fruity" coloured nail polishes and blues and purples. Oh and I am besotted with anything pineapple, flamingo, or palm tree. I can't get enough of the tropical trend!
Until next time!
Post a Comment