On Monday I showed you the first half of my wish list, and today I'm featuring the rest.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera (R745-R850 at Kalahari.com and Takealot.com)
- Clarins Eau des Jardins perfume 100ml (R495 at Clarins stockists)
- Yankee candle: Bahama Breeze, Pink dragon fruit, Margarita time (well, anything that smells good, really!)
- Books: Pretty Honest - Sali Hughes, Gone girl - Gillian Flynn, Beauty - Lauren Conrad, #GirlBoss - Sophia Amoruso.
- Sigma E35 blending brush (R290 at Turquoise Studio).
- Sigma Spa X2 Brush Cleaning Glove. Available at Turquoise Studio for R625.
- Toni & Guy Hourglass Wand. Available at Clicks for around R350.
Other non-beauty related goodies I can think of are clothes and accessories. As mentioned in the previous post, I am besotted with the tropical trend, so anything with flamingos, pineapples, and/or palm trees makes my heart beat a little faster!
For clothes I'm really not fussy. I normally shop at Mr Price and I wear a medium in most instances. I love dresses, cute tops, and funky PJs.
I hope you enjoyed reading my wish lists! What would you put on your wish list?
Until next time!
Post a Comment