I saw a couple of bloggers doing TMI tag posts and I thought it would be a fun way for you to get to know me, seeing as I am new to the blogging world.
(I'm writing this post late Wednesday evening)
- What are you wearing?
- A white buttoned shirt and black pants (remnants from my work outfit).
- Most definitely!
- Aren't all breakups terrible?
- I'm not sure anymore…I thought I was 1.72m but turns out it might be closer to 1.68m, boo!
- Ahem, I'm not answering that one. I can however tell you that I have a healthy BMI.
- No. I thought about getting a small one, but it seems that once you get one, you'll want six more...
- Just normal ear piercings.
- Alan Shore + Denny Crane (Boston Legal)
- There are loads… Currently it's Suits, Breaking Bad, Two Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Nurse Jackie, the list goes on…
- Too many! Favourites are Arcade Fire, Radiohead, The National, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Muse, Pink Floyd, Crowded House, and recently Lana Del Rey and Lorde.
- Not someTHING, but rather someONE: my mom (she lives in Cape Town and I'm in Pretoria).
- At the moment it's Lorde - Team.
- 29, bleh.
- Kindness and loyalty.
- "Don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want."
- Bruce Willis and Nicholas Cage, don't make me choose!
- To wear: white, black, and grey. Otherwise: blue.
- When it's my own music I usually like it to be loud. But when it's other people's music or I'm trying to work, then soft music.
- Shopping, or I listen to depressing music (it sounds weird, but it helps).
- Dunno. About 15-20 minutes?
- 30 minutes?
- Yes, in primary school. I kicked a boy on the shin and made him cry after he taunted me.
- Passion, good manners, and kindness to animals and children.
- Arrogance and bad hygiene.
- I needed a creative outlet, something outside of work that I could get excited about and that I would enjoy.
- Confined spaces, heights, drowning.
- Can't remember, there seems to be a few things lately.
- Earlier this evening to my husband.
- My second name is Suzanne. So it went: Suzy, Suzy-Q, Suzy Q-tip.
- This is embarrassing but I can't remember! I've been trying to read The Hunger Games I and The Great Gatsby, but I'm not getting very far!
- See previous question. I mostly read magazines (Cosmopolitan, Elle, Sarie, Grazia) and scientific papers at the moment.
- Nurse Jackie (I'm actually watching it while typing this!)
- My husband
- All the food! But seriously, I'd have to say sushi. I could eat sushi three times a day. Also love Italian food. And pretty much all desserts.
- Europe! Especially Spain, France, and Germany.
- Well, work. But "interesting" place would be the area around Tzaneen.
- Apart from my husband?
- Earlier this evening (my husband).
- This morning.
- Strawberry or orange
- Piano. I'm a classically trained pianist but I stopped after doing my grade 7 UNISA practical exam.
- My engagement + wedding rings.
- Ha! I'm definitely not the sporty type. I love watching cricket, ballroom dancing, and figure skating, but that's about it.
- Lorde - Tennis court (on the way home from work).
- Chat up lines are usually lame.
- Definitely not
- I hung out with my bestie on Sunday over coffee and cake.
- Anyone who feels like it!
If you feel like doing a TMI tag post of your own, paste the link in the comments section so I can have a look.
Until next time!