I saw a couple of bloggers doing TMI tag posts and I thought it would be a fun way for you to get to know me, seeing as I am new to the blogging world.
(I'm writing this post late Wednesday evening)
- What are you wearing?
- A white buttoned shirt and black pants (remnants from my work outfit).
- Most definitely!
- Aren't all breakups terrible?
- I'm not sure anymore…I thought I was 1.72m but turns out it might be closer to 1.68m, boo!
- Ahem, I'm not answering that one. I can however tell you that I have a healthy BMI.
- No. I thought about getting a small one, but it seems that once you get one, you'll want six more...
- Just normal ear piercings.
- Alan Shore + Denny Crane (Boston Legal)
- There are loads… Currently it's Suits, Breaking Bad, Two Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Nurse Jackie, the list goes on…
- Too many! Favourites are Arcade Fire, Radiohead, The National, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Muse, Pink Floyd, Crowded House, and recently Lana Del Rey and Lorde.
- Not someTHING, but rather someONE: my mom (she lives in Cape Town and I'm in Pretoria).
- At the moment it's Lorde - Team.
- 29, bleh.
- Kindness and loyalty.
- "Don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want."
- Bruce Willis and Nicholas Cage, don't make me choose!
- To wear: white, black, and grey. Otherwise: blue.
- When it's my own music I usually like it to be loud. But when it's other people's music or I'm trying to work, then soft music.
- Shopping, or I listen to depressing music (it sounds weird, but it helps).
- Dunno. About 15-20 minutes?
- 30 minutes?
- Yes, in primary school. I kicked a boy on the shin and made him cry after he taunted me.
- Passion, good manners, and kindness to animals and children.
- Arrogance and bad hygiene.
- I needed a creative outlet, something outside of work that I could get excited about and that I would enjoy.
- Confined spaces, heights, drowning.
- Can't remember, there seems to be a few things lately.
- Earlier this evening to my husband.
- My second name is Suzanne. So it went: Suzy, Suzy-Q, Suzy Q-tip.
- This is embarrassing but I can't remember! I've been trying to read The Hunger Games I and The Great Gatsby, but I'm not getting very far!
- See previous question. I mostly read magazines (Cosmopolitan, Elle, Sarie, Grazia) and scientific papers at the moment.
- Nurse Jackie (I'm actually watching it while typing this!)
- My husband
- All the food! But seriously, I'd have to say sushi. I could eat sushi three times a day. Also love Italian food. And pretty much all desserts.
- Europe! Especially Spain, France, and Germany.
- Well, work. But "interesting" place would be the area around Tzaneen.
- Apart from my husband?
- Earlier this evening (my husband).
- This morning.
- Strawberry or orange
- Piano. I'm a classically trained pianist but I stopped after doing my grade 7 UNISA practical exam.
- My engagement + wedding rings.
- Ha! I'm definitely not the sporty type. I love watching cricket, ballroom dancing, and figure skating, but that's about it.
- Lorde - Tennis court (on the way home from work).
- Chat up lines are usually lame.
- Definitely not
- I hung out with my bestie on Sunday over coffee and cake.
- Anyone who feels like it!
If you feel like doing a TMI tag post of your own, paste the link in the comments section so I can have a look.
Until next time!
Great post! Loved getting to know you a bit better XXXReplyDelete
Thank you for commenting, Charlene! I quite enjoyed posting it. :) xxxDelete
Loved learning more about you :-)ReplyDelete
I turn 29 in September and I'm excited! 28 is such a bleh age for me. I don't like the number (yes that should count as a reason lol!) and my actually birthday was crappy. Spent most of the day in tears (work related) and since then its been nothing but stress (again all work related). I'm hoping 29 will be better (and yes I do like the look of the number!)
I'm so sorry to hear that! I have to admit, my first month of being 29 was a bit...weird, but I'm sure it'll pick up! I'm thinking you can't have two bad years in a row, so here's hoping 29 will be a spectacular year for us both! :) Thanks for stopping by, Kate! xxDelete
Agree 100% with your one true paring. Love Boston Legal!ReplyDelete
Aren't they just perfect together? :) Thanks for stopping by, Anye!Delete